Saturday, April 18, 2009

At the end of the day I don't even feel like we've lost.
And as the season comes to a close I feel sad. But, it's a good kind of sad.

Three cheers for beautiful people,
Photobucket

*When I talk to you on the phone I stop to let you, "Uh Huh" and "Yeah" but all I hear is you chewing with your mouth open, or talking to your bird.
*I feel stupid when I see how vulnerable I made myself. One day someone you love is going to break you. I hope you're ready. Everyone's waiting.
*When I'm talking to you I feel like it's a privilege. I wish that I were enough. You've always been enough, sadly. As long as I have you, even as a distance, I'll be ok. I will always be here, with open arms.
*Part of me hates you for loving me. I didn't deserve anything you ever did for me. I didn't deserve your apologies, or your forgiveness. I let you walk away that night, because it was the best thing to do. I couldn't stand making you cry, I couldn't stand making you sick. I hope the best for you, because you, you deserve the best. Please believe that things are good with me, and even when there not, they will be soon enough.
*Thanks for being honest. Even if it was harsh. Even if it did hurt my feelings.

Photobucket
We've always been the good looking team..

2 comments: