My crotch has been extremely sore lately due to biking to Hell and back. This morning I biked down to this flower shop on Beach Boulevard, and I bought flowers for Summer's mom. She told me that I was her favorite daughter and that she wants to take me to lunch. I love her so much. I bought my mom a lemon tree and she started crying. She's such a sap.
I have to remember to read Matthew, but I also want to finish Henry and June because the love between everyone in the book is so overbearing and provocative. I also have to remember to buy grapefruit. Besides that, I downloaded Limewire; mainly so I could make Lucy better mixed Cd's.
"I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but everyone gets their feelings hurt. It's normal."
Poor Sum. Nice job Nathan, way to be a jack ass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment